Monday 19 October 2009

Prayer given by Master EK

On completion of 50 years of life, Master Ekkirala Krishnamacharya's (known as Master EK) followers organized a Golden Jubilee celebrations. A unique souvenir was brought out on the life and works of Master E.K. On that occasion his followers ardently asked the Master to give out an invocation for their use. The Master closed himself in his chamber at Radhamadavam for 10 minutes and brought out with his own hand an invocation for the benefit of the aspirants. The invocation is as under:
May the Light in me Be the Light before me.
May I learn to see it in all.
May the sound I utter reveal the Light in me.
May I listen to it while other speak.
May the Silence in and around me Present itself.
The Silence which we break every moment.
May it fill the darkness of noise we do.
and convert it into the Light of our Background.
Let virtue be the strength of my intelligence.
Let realization be my attainment.
Let my purpose shape into the purpose of our Earth.
Let my plan be an epitome of The Divine Plan.
May we speak the Silence without breaking in it.
May we live in the awareness of the Background.
May we transact Light in terms of Joy.
May we be worthy to find place in the Eternal Kingdom OM.

No comments: